The goal of the product is to offer a wireless remote control Smart home security control System which based on two-dimension code management mode, this way can realize security monitoring and Intelligent Control conveniently, instantly, accurately,prompt. Meanwhile,the product avoids traditional method of application which need to be matched by traditional 433Mhz and 868 Mhz devices,it greatly improve the customer experience.
it bring down the complexity of the user.
The system include:
1) Main control device: Receive the user's instructions,then transfer to control information at external controlled devices. Then send out through the wireless Transceiver module antenna,Receive the information from controlled device through the wireless Transceiver module,then transfer the user information and feedback to the user
2) Controlled device: Receive the control information from Main control device through the wireless Transceiver module, run the related functions, you can send information to Main Control Device through wireless Transceiver module
3) IP Camera: Connect Main Control Device by Ethernet or WIFI Network to receive the management and control from the Main Control device.
4) Remote Intelligent Control Terminal: Connect the main control device and camera through internet, then through the Main control device to controlled device to realize control and gain information. Open the camera to check real-time video
5) Using two-dimension code to manage the device, identify the device type,and encryption of the data transfer.
The system,adopts the 433MHz or 868MHz Wireless Transceiver Module to realize the Data Cross between the main control device and controlled device.When the Electric appliance mainboard of the external Sensor monitors message was send out, it will transfer the message information and types to 433/868 module of the controlled device terminal, then 433/868 module will send out the information through antenna, the 433/868 module of the main control device received the Radio frequency Message,then transfer to embedded system, the system analysis and then handle it.
iLifesmart is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-11. The program can be installed on Android.
iLifesmart (version 2.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 38 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.